I had a few requests to add support for Pathfinder to my lightweight D&D initiative tracker. I also took the opportunity to address a few bugs people had pointed out. Oh, and there’s a new icon so it matches the rest of my role-playing tools such as CrawlNotes for dungeon mapping and the 4e Power Toolkit.
Here’s a list of changes:
– Added support for Pathfinder. Touch AC, Flat-Footed AC and CMD can now be entered for combatants.
– Reactivated the heal / wound buttons from v0.4. Back by popular demand!
– Fixed a bug that prevented negative values for most statistics.
– Fixed a bug that would cause the program to crash if negative values were entered for Listen / Spot skills.
– Fixed a bug with the random number generator that would set the maximum value for a random roll to be one less than the actual maximum (so a d20 would be 1-19).
– Made some of the checkbox descriptions clearer.
– Few other miscellaneous tweaks and UI improvements.